Friday 29 April 2011

Branded with yellow


I’m pretty much dreaming in yellow these days.

There’s only ONE week until my story is due for the Martyn Godfrey Young Writers’ Award (May 6, 2011, peeps – will you be ON TIME?) and it seems I can’t even jog around the block without seeing something that reminds me of the colour yellow.

Grandpa says I’m just more observant since I started writing my short story. Maybe he’s right. I never realized how much yellow there is in the world.

Especially in logos.

Check out the four on this blog. All of them use a vibrant shade of yellow, contrasted by the dramatic darkness of black. Smart, right?









Do you recognize them?

Tell you what. E-mail me at chase.superman.duffy@gmail.com. If you correctly guess the brand name associated with each logo, I’ll hook you up with an autographed copy of the book Fields of Home, featuring the story of…well, me! <grin>

Gotta jet.

-       - Chase Superman Duffy

GP.S. - Don't forget, two winners of the Martyn Godfrey Young Writers' Award will win FREE admission to WordsWorth and an author visit to your school during the Taleblazers festival!



No comments:

Post a Comment