Friday 19 October 2012

Gearing up for Halloween


To be Superman, or not to be Superman – that is the question. And it’s a good one.

I mean, check out this picture. I look pretty cool, right? And that’s what the kids on my track team call me, because I’m so fast.

But I went trick-or-treating as Superman last year, and it seems kind of boring to wear the same costume again, right? Kind of predictable.

The Halloween stores have been open for weeks, and I’ve started looking through the costumes, but nothing has caught my eye. Sophie is dressing up as Smurfette this year, which is pretty cute, but if I’m going to be blue, I may as well just keep my Superman costume.

No. I need to find something different. Something really cool…

Do you have any ideas for me? What are you dressing up as this Halloween?

Gotta jet!

- Chase Superman Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment