Monday 19 November 2012

Life Lessons from the Coach!


Coach Taylor told us he might be transferring to another school. It’s a great opportunity for him, I guess, but I’m kind of bummed.

I mean, Coach Taylor is the whole reason I joined the track and field team. He believes in me.

Actually, he made me believe in myself. It’s one of the great lessons I’ve learned from Coach Taylor over the last couple of years.

Coach has a great mantra. Do right! Do your best. Treat people well.

Great advice, right? And not just for sports training. On the track, I try and make good decisions, I run hard, even when it’s just a practice run, and I respect the rest of my team.

Just like I respect Coach Taylor. I work hard for him, always trying to improve my best because he inspires me. He hasn’t made a decision yet, but if he goes to another school, I sure hope the new coach knows he has some big shoes to fill.

Gotta jet!

- Chase Superman Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment