Friday 7 December 2012

The Christmas crafting frenzy has begun


Have you looked at the calendar? It’s December 7!

That means there’s only 18 sleeps until Christmas! I can hardly believe it. It’s coming up so fast – and there’s still so much to do. I haven’t even started my wish list or my shopping. I always get stuck on what to buy Grandpa and my Dad.

Mom and Grandma are a bit easier. They always want me to make them stuff. I kind of wish I’d taken pottery in school this year because Mom is always going on about never having enough vases for her fresh-cut flowers in the spring and summer.

My friend Sophie gave me a great idea, though. She said I should check out Pinterest. I took a quick look at the website last night and I’ve already made a list of the stuff I want to make for Mom and Grandma. Now I just need my Dad to take me shopping for supplies.

Pinterest was also great for helping me make my wish list for Santa. I just typed some key words into the search area – like “running”, “books”, etc. – and before long, I’d made a long list of ideas. Now I just need to make it a bit shorter.

Hey! Maybe I’ll make my own Pinterest scrap board – and teaching my parents how to use this tool, might make a neat gift too... Something to think about…

Gotta jet! Have a great weekend, and let the Christmas craft frenzy begin!

- Chase Superman Duffy

- 

No comments:

Post a Comment