Friday 25 January 2013

One of these things is not like the other



Goodbye!

I wore one black sock, and one white sock to school today. I also wore my shorts, even though it’s winter and all my friends are in big coats. Mom says we’re having bacon and eggs for dinner, and I might have had a bit of ice cream for breakfast. (shhhh)

Sound like “opposites”? They are!

Today is officially Opposites Day and I’m embracing it. Sure, it’s kind of silly, and it’s not a national holiday or anything, but sometimes it’s just fun to do something different. Something opposite.

Last week, I talked about all of the things that make me happy. For 2013, I’m focusing on the positives in my life (and there’s a lot of them). Part of that is remembering to have fun.

Fun with friends, with family. Doing the things – big or little – that make me smile.
And it could be something as simple as wearing different coloured socks. Change is good! Go ahead, take a look around and find ways YOU can celebrate Opposites Day.

Hello! ß see what I did there <grin>

- Chase Superman Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment