Thursday 11 April 2013

J is for Jellybean


I'm super excited to be testing my blogging stamina by taking part in the A-Z Blogging Challenge. Started by the awesome Arlee Bird, the challenge is to write a post every day of the month (except Sundays) based on the appropriate letter for the day. Sound confusing? Stick with me throughout April and you'll get it. My theme is: Things that inspire me.


*   *   *

I don’t eat a lot of candy – Coach Taylor says it’s not great for my training. Plus, my Grandpa has diabetes, so I know how important it is to regulate my blood sugar levels.

But I DO love jellybeans. The sour ones are the best. Or the ones that taste like coconut. In fact, I haven’t met a jellybean I didn’t like. My favourite time to eat them is when I’m writing. Lots of famous authors have favourite snacks they enjoy when they’re writing – jellybeans are it for me.

I know I have to eat them in moderation – so whenever Mom buys me a bag, I only eat the green ones. They’re the best flavour anyway.

What’s your favourite flavour of jellybean?

Gotta jet!

- Chase Superman Duffy

-

1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with jelly beans. Particularly the cotton candy flavored ones. Mmmm.

    Happy A to Z blogging!
    pensuasion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete