Friday 2 August 2013

A month of fun for the family


We’re going on vacation!

That’s right, my family is heading to the mountains for a week of camping, watersports and fun to kick off Family Fun Month. The trip was kind of a shock for me and my sister. With Dad working so much, we didn’t think he’d be able to take holidays. Surprise!

Now I’m counting down the hours until we leave.

Mom showed me some pictures of the campsite. There are lots of paths for me to take my training to the trails. And the lake looks clean and beautiful! Dad says my sister Amelia and I might get to try a new watersport, like wakeboarding, waterskiing, or even canoeing. There’s so much equipment to rent. She says she wants to find out what kind of bugs she can find near a lake - who knew?

It’s been a few years since we’ve had a family vacation so I’m going to cram as much in as I can. Reading, writing, photography – I think this is going to be the perfect time to catch up on my summer goals.  

Gotta jet – I’ve got to get packed!

Have a great week.

- Chase Superman Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment