Friday 27 December 2013

This year I will...

…train harder than ever before. Yep, for me, 2014 is going to be the year I achieve my personal best. I’m going to eat well, practice hard, and be my very best on the track team.

Of course that’s at the top of my New Year’s resolutions list. But I have some other goals as well.

I am going to write the best comic book I possibly can, and submit it ON TIME. (It’s almost done, guys, and I LOVE it. I hope the judges too, as well. Can you imagine if it was illustrated by MARVEL. Eeep!)

And if I don’t win, I resolve to not be upset about it. Because you know what? I gave it 100%.

I’m going to pay more attention in science class. Last year, I promised myself I would do better in Math and while it’s still not my best subject, I actually improved my grade. This year, I’m tackling science.

I resolve to read more books. I’m going to read 25 books this year. That seems like a lot, but it’s about two a month. I can handle that, right? PLUS, I’m going to blog about them – I might even start a new page on this blog just for books I think you might like. What do you think?

Gotta jet! I’m just putting the finishing touches on that comic story I’m writing. Then I’ll start my first book of the year – maybe a Jim Benton book: Franny K. Stein – Mad Scientist. I bet that could even help me with science!

Happy New Year!

- Chase Superman Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment