Friday 5 September 2014

Off to a great start!

School is IN session and so far, I really like my classes and teachers!

I cracked open my first new notebook on Tuesday, and I have even started taking actual notes during class. Maybe that will help with increasing my math mark this year. I think my note taking has improved since last year too. (Even though most of the kids in my class “print” I still like cursive writing…it makes me feel more like a writer. Ha!)

I ran three days this week, but wow, is it ever starting to get chilly. I heard that it even SNOWED last week just west of Calgary. Yikes! I am so not ready for that. In fact, it was such a great summer, I want to hang on to it as long as possible.


Which is why I’m excited to post this great picture from the Tarzwell family. This is my friend Stephanie’s mom, Ludivinia. She hung out with me at the Calgary Stampede this year and sent me this great picture. Cool, right?

To say thanks, I’m sending the Tarzwell family a COMPLETE set of the Chase Superman Duffy comic books, including 5-7-5 Errand Boy, the latest book in the series. Did you take any pictures with me at the Stampede this year? Send them in! Maybe you’ll win something too. <grin>

Gotta jet! Have a GREAT weekend.

— Chase Superman Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment