Wednesday 4 October 2017

Halloween Countdown: 27 Sleeps!


Every Halloween Countdown needs treats, right? I definitely think so, which is why tonight, my sister and I are making these creepy popcorn witch hands.


They look awesome! Want to make them? Here's what you need:

  • 6 cups of popped popcorn
  • 1 box of Hot Tamales candy 
  • I can of green colour mist (available at the craft store)
  • Disposable latex gloves

Now, here's what you do:

Pop the popcorn and lay it out on Parchment paper. Spray it lightly with the colour mist and let it dry for 10 to 15 minutes.


Place candy Tamales inside the tips of the gloves.


Stuff the gloved with the coloured popcorn, and tie with a ribbon or twist tie.


This recipe makes about eight hands, but I'm going to quadruple it, so I can make enough for all the kids in my class. Maybe I can convince my teacher to play a Halloween movie to go with this snack! Something with a witch...

Gotta jet! Don't forget to send me your spooky stories, craft ideas, book reviews and Halloween treats. The more ideas we have for counting down to the big day, the better!

~ Chase Superman Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment