Sunday 17 December 2017

Cookies, cookies, cookies! (And traditions!)

Tis the season for COOKIES. No, really. Look at all these beautiful, decorated with icing and sprinkles, cookies.


They're the reason I'm late posting my blog this weekend. It was busy with ALL THE HOLIDAY THINGS. Like the annual tradition of all the cousins getting together to decorate sugar cookies. Dozens of them. Maybe even a hundred. (I should have counted...)

It's just one of the many traditions we've followed for as long as I can remember.

I like traditions. They're the things that I look forward to every season, like cookie decorating. But also like driving around the neighbourhood to admire the Christmas lights, making Christmas cards, or taking hot chocolate to the local seniors' centre. (We're doing that one night after school this week.)

Tradition. We have a few in the Duffy family. What are some of yours?

Gotta jet! Just five days until winter break. What are you most excited about over the holidays?

~ Chase Superman Duffy 



No comments:

Post a Comment